StarTech.com 4 Port RS232 Serial Over IP Ethernet Device Server (NETRS232_4)
- Add four network-enabled RS-232 Serial port to any Ethernet network
- Allows several users share a serial device
- No need to setup numerous and costly dedicated serial device servers, manage serial devices from a single PC
- Operates seamlessly with built-in serial ports, the remote serial ports appear alongside other serial ports in your Windows device manager
- Works over the Internet!
- Browser based configuration of network settings, serial port line settings, UART transmit and receive buffer trigger levels and serial port flow control
- Comes complete with Ether Link Manager software making serial device configuration easy
- Data transfer rates of up to 115.2 Kb/sec per port
This 4 Port Ethernet-to-Remote RS 232 Serial interface converter allows you to install your RS 232 serial devices anywhere on your TCP/IP Ethernet WAN/LAN, and still access them as if they were right beside you - even if the connection is established through an Internet connection! The interface converter provides simple control of serial devices, even at long distances, allowing access to the remote serial ports from within your local Windows device manager. Designed to function seamlessly with your other serial ports, the Ethernet to Remote Serial converter offers totally transparent operation. Your serial equipment – card scanners, access keypads, bar code scanners, and more – will operate as smoothly as if the serial ports were right inside your computer. Designed for optimized performance in any operating environment the converter delivers reliable communication with your serial devices, making it a wise choice for industrial automation, security, point of sale, or any project that requires dependable, long-range serial communications.
- Product Dimensions: 7.24 x 3.31 x 6.02 inches; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0001MKTV2
- Item model number: NETRS232_4
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews