Intel Atom D2500 Dual LAN, Dual COM Fanless Mini-ITX PC, 60GB Solid State Drive, D2500CCE, 2GB, T3410, Mitac PD12TI
- Dual Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet ports; Dual serial COM ports
- Embedded Intel® AtomTM D2500 1.86GHz dual-core CPU; Silent, Fan-less Solution; 32-bit Operating System Recommended
- 60GB 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive Installed.
- Morex T3410 Fan-less enclosure with VESA mounting bracket
- Motherboard: Mitac PD12TI CC Mini-ITX Motherboard
Fully assembled, Mini PC system featuring the Intel Atom D2500 processor with Dual Gigabit LAN ports and Dual COM ports. Great for industrial applications that require legacy serial ports and would benefit from having 2 LAN ports. Low power consumption and low heat generation make this unit ideal for remote installations. On-board Mini PCI-E expansion port allows you to expand the functionality of the system and still retain its compact footprint. A 60GB SATA Solid State Drive is installed for reliability and quick access of system files and program. VESA mounting hardware included.
Intel® Canoe Creek Atom D2500 Dual LAN Mitac PD12TI Mini-ITX Motherboard
Mitac PD12TI Desktop Board D2500CCE is integrated with the Intel® AtomTM processor D2500 and the Intel® NM10 Express Chipset to offer a stable Dual Gigabit LAN solution. This motherboard also provides dual-display support and LVDS (w/ built in inverter) as well as legacy support in the form of dual COM ports and an internal Parallel header.
Due to 64-bit video drivers being unavailable from Intel, we'd recommend a 32-bit operating system.
- Product Dimensions: 9.17 x 8.17 x 2.52 inches;
- ASIN: B009NMN90O
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews