ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 VGA Cooler for AMD HD6990, Dual Quiet 120mm PWM Fans, Extreme Cooling
- Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 features two 120 mm PWM fans with a cooling capacity of 400 Watts. It has a built-in 86 aluminum fins heatsink with 10 copper heatpipes to deliver excellent cooling performance.
- This cooler ensures an enhanced overclocking performance and extended service life of this VGA graphic card.
- Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 operates with its maximum capacity at a minimum noise level of 0.4 Sone due to its two 120 mm PWM fans, low-noise impeller and patented fan holder.
- With the PWM control, the fan operates according to the temperature of the GPU whereby the fan stays at minimum speed unless otherwise necessary to increase the cooling performance.
- PWM settings can be modified according to your preference for cooling performance and noise level. Click here to see how the PWM settings work.
- Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 is unique solution for the AMD Radeon HD 6990 graphic card which provides an unmatched cooling performance for enthusiasts.
The Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 is the most powerful VGA cooler ever. There is no reason to suffer from the stock cooler's enormous noise level any longer since the Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 offers superior cooling performance at a fraction of the loudness – a perfect solution for overclockers as well as silent enthusiast.
- Product Dimensions: 11.81 x 5.44 x 1.97 inches; 1.81 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds
- ASIN: B0064L8Q14
- Item model number: DCACO-V680001-BL
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews